Monday, April 02, 2007

YemBeeYaa

As I prepare myself for the YemBeeYaa education which would commence from this
Malayalam new year, I have been doing some smart (?) ground work which I think will
come into use during my course.
I have been speaking with my friends who have gone through the grind!

And how they love to talk about their B-school days! Just throw a hint
of a question at them and they are all ready to give their suggestions
and advice on how to tackle the b-school life.

One common theme that stands out in their ramblings is the pressure. Cut-throat
competition and the high-stake rat race. As I see my would-be classmates already
establishing a "network" over the now very popular community engine, I ponder whether the peer-pressure and the rat-race, which even with all my friends’ warnings about it, I had managed not to believe, might actually be true?

Next month this time, I probably would be having blood-shot eyes due to lack of sleep..
Or..would I?

2 comments:

Mridul said...

dare to be different. enjoy it. make it worth it and ignore the ratrace
why else would you do it !

Unknown said...

good advice mridul :)