Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thoughts at early morning!

I don’t believe in being half-here-half-there. For me it is either the full way or nothing at all.
What you see is what you get. If I say something, I mean it. Good and bad, both.
I have little respect for people who are all talk and no action. Say it only if you mean it. Mean it when you say it.
I can’t be second fiddle at things and with people who mean something to me. Of course, that doesn’t mean that I never look forward to having a boss!
If I am an employee, I want to be the best. The best employee!
If I am a student, I want to be the best. The best student!
If I am a friend, I want to be the best. The best friend!
Of course chances are that I won’t be able to be perfect in everything.
But I do try, but hey, I am human too.
If someone hurts me, I never forget it. But forgive, yes I do.
I believe that some quality time alone, is the best gift that you can give yourself.
I believe that words need to be spoken when they should be. Otherwise, the moment is lost.
I believe that you earn more respect by giving it rather than demanding it.

Blunt? Well, at least I am honest enough to admit it!

2 comments:

Deepak Chembath said...

I can see emotions running very high here. Whats up?

VKM said...

deepak,
early morning effects!!
:)